PHOTOS: Inside Khloé Kardashian & Tristan Thompson Oceanfront Vacation House in Mustique
Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson headed to the beautiful villa this week for a seriously luxurious trip to the Mustique Islan with Corey, Kris Jenner and Faye.
The impressive property rents for 46 000 for a week meaning only a lucky few get to enjoy a stay at the estate.
Location & Design
- Palladian Style
- Designed by Arne Hasselqvist, influenced by Oliver Messel, built in 1999
- Beachfront location on L’Ansecoy Bay
- Views of L’Ansecoy Bay
- 1 Chef
- 1 Butler
- 4 Housekeepers
- 3 Gardeners
Household staff live on site in dedicated staff accommodation to provide daily service and hospitality.
- Bedroom 1 Master King with en-suite shower/bath
- Bedroom 2 King with en-suite shower/bath
- Bedroom 3 Twin with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 4 Twin with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 5 Twin with ensuite shower
- Bedroom 6 King with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 7 Poolside King with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 8 Poolside King with en-suite shower
- Living room
- Dining room
- Music room
- Pool Gazebos
- Two poolside guest cottages
Perfectly placed on six beachfront acres, the impressive Palm Beach estate is both dramatic in it’s setting and architectural facade, yet welcoming and comfortable for its guests.
The grand Palladian style residence influenced by Oliver Messel, the main villa boasts elegant formal living and dining rooms, whilst adjacent sitting room and outdoor verandahs offer more casual space for relaxed entertaining.