(1) After having trouble fitting in at Marymount High School, Khloe started going to home school instead and ended up graduating with honors when she was 17 years old.
(2) She has two full-blooded sisters, one full-blooded brother, two half sisters, three stepbrothers and one stepsister: Kourtney, Kim and Rob Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and Burt, Brandon, Brody and Casey Jenner.
(3) She married Los Angeles Lakers pro basketball forward Lamar Odom on Sept. 27, 2009, after just one month of dating. Both said they knew they were right for each other and didn’t see the need to wait, and according to reports, Lamar was anxious to get married before he began basketball training. Khloe was 25 years old when they wed, and Lamar was 29.
(4) Twelve days later, on Oct. 9, 2009, Khloe officially changed her name from Khloe Alexandra Kardashian to Khloe Kardashian Odom.
(5) She is of Armenian, Dutch and Scottish decent, with her father being Armenian and her mother Dutch and Scottish.
(6) Her father, Robert Kardashian, was a defense attorney for the infamous football player O.J. Simpson during his murder trial. It’s been reported that Robert Kardashian had a look of shock on his face when he heard the jury announce O.J. as “not guilty.”
(7) Her last name (Kardashian) means “son of a stonemason” in Armenian.
(8) To her credit, she is known as an entrepreneur, model, author, spokesperson, radio personality and television personality.
(9) Khloe is known as an entrepreneur primarily because of the chain of three clothing stores called D-A-S-H that she co-owns with her sisters Kourtney and Kim. The three stores are in SoHo, Miami and Calabasas.
(10) Unfortunately, on March 4, 2007, Khloe was arrested for driving under the influence and had to spend a night in jail. She was put on probation, but because she ultimately violated it, she had to report for jail time on July 18, 2008, and faced up to 30 days (plus an enrollment in a drug alcohol treatment program). But because of “overcrowding” at the jail, she was released after fewer than three hours in a cell.
(11) She is co-author of two books, Kardashian Konfidential released in November 2010, and a new book Dollhouse, which is said to be released Nov. 1, 2011.
(12) She has appeared in the reality shows Keeping up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and Khloe and Lamar.
(13) Khloe and her husband Lamar released a unisex fragrance called “Unbreakable” in February 2011. It was reported that Lamar was the one to name the fragrance, stating that it was a reflection of their relationship.
(14) She is the tallest of all the sisters, standing at 5’10”, and the youngest of the three as well.
(15) On April 10, 2011, Khloe was given her own reality show featuring her and her husband Lamar Odom. The show is labeled Khloe and Lamar and airs on the E! network. It follows the day-to-day life of the struggles of marriage between a reality TV star and a pro basketball player.